Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forgot paasword

Forgot paasword

alicia taylor

the password thagt i was using is not working now can you tell me if it was
somehow changed and if so what it is ?

Brian H

alicia taylor said:

> the password thagt i was using is not working now can you tell me if it was
> somehow changed and if so what it is ?

What password would you be talking about?

Yddap

In news:T9PCb.12117$l%(E-Mail Removed),
alicia taylor <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> the password thagt i was using is not working now can you tell me if it

was
> somehow changed and if so what it is ?

probably " Aas"

yddap

olfart

"alicia taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T9PCb.12117$l%(E-Mail Removed)...
> the password thagt i was using is not working now can you tell me if

it was
> somehow changed and if so what it is ?

*****

Don C

open says me

"alicia taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T9PCb.12117$l%(E-Mail Removed)...
> the password thagt i was using is not working now can you tell me if

it was
> somehow changed and if so what it is ?

Bobby Tupper

http://www.rekenwonder.com/revealer.htm