Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dont Blink

Dont Blink

pcbutts1

I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and got
this.
http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

Greg M

Another piece of great software that one will now have to wash their hands
*and* ass before and after using.

I can see it now, HIDDEN advertising partitions.

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:0nMCb.2768$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

--
"For me. color was
daylong obsession, joy,

@}-}-------Rosee

Ewwwwwwww! And yet another software title going to the dogs....;o/

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:0nMCb.2768$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and got
> this.
> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Miggsee

It's a sad day!

news:0nMCb.2768$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and got
> this.
> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

pcbutts1

This was the actual link I went to. http://www.powerquest.com It's a shame
what money does to people.

"Greg M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Another piece of great software that one will now have to wash their hands
> *and* ass before and after using.
>
> I can see it now, HIDDEN advertising partitions.
>

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:0nMCb.2768$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>
> > I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and
> > got this.
> > http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html
> >

> --
> "For me. color was
> daylong obsession, joy,
> and tourments".
> Claude Monet

Thund3rstruck

pcbutts1 Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
in <0nMCb.2768$(E-Mail Removed). net>:

> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was
> and got this.
> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

I think my job just went to hell in a handbasket...

NOI

Greg M

No, it's capitalism. It takes almost a fixed amount of money to keep your
product in front of buyers. Of course it's not a real simple thing, but PQ
obviously wasn't cutting it on it's own. I just thought owning Ghost would
raise some eyebrows. The market must not be that big.

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:_fOCb.3135$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net:

> This was the actual link I went to. http://www.powerquest.com It's a
> shame what money does to people.

--
"For me. color was
daylong obsession, joy,
and tourments".
Claude Monet

William Poaster

It was on Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:12:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

> Ewwwwwwww! And yet another software title going to the dogs....;o/

I believe this is quite good:-
http://www.ranish.com/part/

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
> news:0nMCb.2768$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>
>> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and got
>> this.
>> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

--
Linux User #: 305646.
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

@}-}-------Rosee

I've got an older version of that title, but I haven't used it. If you're
recommending it, I'll have to try it....;o)

William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news(E-Mail Removed):

> It was on Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:12:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
> large jam doughnut, that @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>> Ewwwwwwww! And yet another software title going to the dogs....;o/

> I believe this is quite good:-
> http://www.ranish.com/part/

>> "pcbutts1" chiseled in stone, the following words:
>>> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and
>>> got this.
>>> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Greg M

There's a Yahoo email group that covers it too, Rosee.

A few people are fonts of knowledge, and some newbies are fonts of, eh
well, you know what goes here. !

I don't have it on my fingertips, but searching the yahoo groups with
*ranish* should bring it right up. Found some other good disk tools
through the group too.

Quite a "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in

> I've got an older version of that title, but I haven't used it. If
> you're recommending it, I'll have to try it....;o)
>
> William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the
> following words news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> It was on Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:12:43 -0600, just as I was halfway
>> through a large jam doughnut, that @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>> Ewwwwwwww! And yet another software title going to the dogs....;o/

>> I believe this is quite good:-
>> http://www.ranish.com/part/

Making the cursor to blink more visibly... smith Smith ASP .Net 1 05-23-2004 04:15 AM
Problem with blink Vince Slevin Computer Information 5 03-07-2004 08:34 PM
Screen not to blink =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY28=?= ASP .Net 6 03-06-2004 06:30 AM
Eye blink Rich Computer Support 21 10-15-2003 07:00 PM
Why does table blink in IE? Namdoog HTML 4 09-17-2003 05:57 AM

Advertisments