Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Annoying Diskeeper error message re card reader for flash memory.

Annoying Diskeeper error message re card reader for flash memory.

Arawak

Every few minutes I get a popup advising me that Diskeeper that volume
(E has a 12-bit FAT and that it does not support this type of
partition. Is there an option that would allow me to have it ignore
this drive which is a USB card reader I frequently use for reading my
SmartMedia cards.

TIA
Arawak

pcbutts1