Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ie6 opens minimised from link

ie6 opens minimised from link

Šaz ©.

when i click a link in IE6 it opens up as a minimised bar.how do I make it
open up in a new window instead. winxp OS.
tia

°Mike°

Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
resolution), and press ENTER:

javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
visible.

Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:18:24 -0000, in
<nopCb.1883$(E-Mail Removed)>
Šaz ©. scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Harrison

Restore and resize the window to the preferred size.
Click File > Close

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:18:24 -0000, "Šaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote:

>when i click a link in IE6 it opens up as a minimised bar.how do I make it
>open up in a new window instead. winxp OS.
>tia

Šaz ©.

it is not the main window that is minimised but a link from the window, eg
whren I click on msn messenger to go to the inbox it shows as a small bar
that has to be maximised to correct window size.opening IE from my desktop
icon opens as normal it is only links that do not open properly
"Šaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
news:nopCb.1883$(E-Mail Removed)...
> when i click a link in IE6 it opens up as a minimised bar.how do I make it
> open up in a new window instead. winxp OS.
> tia

°Mike°

Follow my instructions, and new windows will open correctly.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:04:42 -0000, in
<1YqCb.1966$(E-Mail Removed)>
Šaz ©. scrawled:

--