Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 3D Alchemy visualization on windows media player

3D Alchemy visualization on windows media player

Brian Turner

I have downloaded 3D alchemy but it does not work on
my windowsXP home edition media player. Help

Boomer

"Brian Turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:_jjCb.37660$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have downloaded 3D alchemy but it does not work on
> my windowsXP home edition media player. Help

Any error messages? Whats the problem(s)?
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Minimum System Requirements?
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/w...wnloads/create.
asp

Googles archive?
http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=...fe=off&ie=UTF-
8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2B925AC6

Brian Turner

Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3fd9dfe1$0$31373$(E-Mail Removed) freenews.net>...
> "Brian Turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:_jjCb.37660$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I have downloaded 3D alchemy but it does not work on
> > my windowsXP home edition media player. Help

> Any error messages? Whats the problem(s)?
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> Minimum System Requirements?
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/w...wnloads/create.
> asp
>
> Googles archive?
> http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=...fe=off&ie=UTF-
> 8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
> No error messages. A blank screen is the only response.

I downloaded the windows 3D screensaver and that works perfectly.
Thanks for pointing me towards the googles archive. Although it has not solved
this problem it is agood site for referral.