Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need a pop up blocker

Need a pop up blocker

Travis Hafer

Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at

rifleman

In article <aDhCb.19$(E-Mail Removed)>, egyptpike6932
@adelphia.net says...
|Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
|(E-Mail Removed)

Mozilla

trout

Travis Hafer wrote:

> Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
> (E-Mail Removed)

Free Surfer MK II
<http://www.kolumbus.fi/eero.muhonen/FS/fs.htm>
--
"My recomendation; among similar free products."

Boomer

"Travis Hafer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:aDhCb.19$(E-Mail Removed):

> Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
> (E-Mail Removed)

www.mozilla.org.

You might want to read these also:
http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

Chris Clark

"Travis Hafer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aDhCb.19$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
> (E-Mail Removed)

Go to Google and download their new IE Toolbar.
This has a built in pop up blocker

jtw

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:28:06 GMT, "Travis Hafer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
>(E-Mail Removed)

Get Mozilla / Firebird.
Better browser and great pop up blocker.

jtw

--
UsenetRocket.com - Know the Difference
http://www.UsenetRocket.com

BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ

rifleman wrote:
> In article <aDhCb.19$(E-Mail Removed)>, egyptpike6932
> @adelphia.net says...
> |Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
> |(E-Mail Removed)

> Mozilla

I second that.

(E-Mail Removed)
BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
(BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

rifleman

|rifleman wrote:
|> In article <aDhCb.19$(E-Mail Removed)>, egyptpike6932
|> @adelphia.net says...
|> |Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
|> |(E-Mail Removed)
|
|> Mozilla
|
|I second that.

In fact Firebird is even better as it's ONLY a browser.

Tom Miller

If he is using IE 5.5 or later I am having very good luck with
www.google.com s toolbar/popup blocker.
Tom

news:(E-Mail Removed) t...

Onsite Tech support and remote Website Design at www.bluecollarcc.com