Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Smartsuite converter

Smartsuite converter

rifleman

In article <oMrCb.50120$(E-Mail Removed)>, gimmie45
@'No says...

|"rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
|news:(E-Mail Removed) et...
|> In article <oAiCb.49741$(E-Mail Removed)>, gimmie45
|> @'No says...
|> |
|> |
|> |Yeah, I take your point, unfortunately I don't even have an original of
|> |Smartsuite anymore
|> |I think I'm becoming more intrigued simply because I can't do it.
|> |
|> |Thanks anyway
|> |
|> |
|> |"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
|> |news:brc960$1pcn4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

|> |
|> |
|> |
|> I don't know whether you are wanting to do "bulk" conversion, but Excel
|> will certainly open 123 files......

You could try saving the 123 files as CSV and then importing into Excel.
Would that work? You might lose the formulae and formatting but at least
you might get the data.....

Oldus Fartus

rifleman wrote:

> In article <oMrCb.50120$(E-Mail Removed)>, gimmie45
> @'No says...
> |Thanks people
> |Just might have to live with the failure
> |
> |Rifleman, It's hardly bulk, only six files but in my version of MS Office
> |Pro 2003
> |I can't find any way of loading a *.123 file.
> |How do you do it?
> |
> |"rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> |news:(E-Mail Removed) et...
> |> In article <oAiCb.49741$(E-Mail Removed)>, gimmie45
> |> @'No says...
> |> |
> |> |
> |> |
> |> |
> |> |

> |> |
> |> |
> |> |
> |> I don't know whether you are wanting to do "bulk" conversion, but Excel
> |> will certainly open 123 files......
> |

> My error - of course Excel will read WK4 files, not .123!

The original post has expired from my server, so forced to piggy back.

Has anyone suggested the Lotus viewer available for download at
http://www.lotus.com/products/smrtsu...e?OpenDocument

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

@}-}-------Rosee

If the poster, Livewire is correct that Quatro Pro 10 will read these files,
I would be glad to convert the files, as I have a legal copy of Word Perfect
and Quatro Pro 10 is included in this suite. It's your call....;o)

"This space intentionally left blank!" <gimmie45@'No Spam'hotmail.com>
chiseled in stone, the following words news:2OfCb.49455$aT.22327@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

LaserLP LaserLP is offline
Junior Member

XP has a problem with Smartsuite. Try IBM's Symphony which is compatible with XP. Not sure about Vista and Win7.