Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > secret recipe needed

secret recipe needed

Roslynn Hook

hello a few minutes ago my mobile phone rang and i was on the toilet i think
i got up too fast and ran to answer it because now i cant push my
haemorrhoids back in normally they just pop right back in the beep there but
even when i squat now i cant them in anyone got a secret recipe from
grandma???

Situation Toasted

Lick them. It works for my dog.

"Roslynn Hook" <(E-Mail Removed)-tx.net> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-tx.net...