Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is OE6 Supporting Advertising?

Is OE6 Supporting Advertising?

Situation Toasted

This morning sygate stopped oe6 from connecting to
www.logicinnovations.com. The site has moved although it's
still got information on it. Up until today, I've never
connected to that site & it hasn't got anything that I'd
ever be interested in. Adaware says that everything on my pc
is behaving itself.
Is microsoft supporting advertising now?