Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The Cleaner -- Update to 4.0 Professional

The Cleaner -- Update to 4.0 Professional

@}-}-------Rosee

I, for one, am VERY glad you were able to make a responsible decision
based on Daniel's unprofessionalism and the fact his product just
totally stinks.....

;o)

"W@L" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:biMCb.2741$(E-Mail Removed):

> As the originator of this discussion, I would like to register my
> surprise at the level of response,however,I was unaware of it being "old
> news". Quite a "fireworks display" from those who like "bangers" and my
> thanks to those who also provided some illumination. Having used The
> Cleaner for 2+ years it seemed a good time, with the introduction of The
> Professional to take a sample of experience from users/non-users. I do
> this because in computing, more so than other fields, products become
> outdated and also due to a general irritation with the language in which
> Daniel communicates. I have sold/marketed industrial capital equipment
> world-wide for too many years not to understand the need to heed HOW you
> say, what you have to say. As a salesman, I expect to be" sold to" if
> you get my meaning.This all seems too much trouble for Daniel and causes
> me to look from an unremarkable product for something better which is
> better presented. With the benefit of your comments this should not be
> difficult to arrange.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Wally.

<schnipppen>

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Mara

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:25:20 -0500, Thund3rstruck wrote:

>Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
><(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Yes, it is. And looking back through Daniel's replies, it's pretty
>> easy to see why.
>>
>> "Jesus H. Christ."

> Is it because he doesn't give a flying ****? <G>

That too. <vbeg>

> NOI

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

@}-}-------Rosee

Bleaugh is a correct response if it is that upper respiratory virus I
somehow contracted, that took me a month to whip......

My condolences....;o(

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Max Quordlepleen

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>Every now and again, life hands you a badge that says "Hey! You were
>>RIGHT!" This thread is mine. <bg>

> Well, ok, if you insist. <g>

Sorry, that was ambiguous. I didn't mean "this thread belongs to me, I
meant "this thread is my "Hey!You were RIGHT!" badge, by virtue of all
the confirmation posts in it.

--
Registered Linux User 297164
GPG Key ID 1B1B6A1D5A2407C3

William Poaster

It was on Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:25:20 -0500, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that Thund3rstruck wrote:

> Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Yes, it is. And looking back through Daniel's replies, it's pretty
>> easy to see why.
>>
>> "Jesus H. Christ."

> Is it because he doesn't give a flying ****? <G>
>
> NOI

It certainly looks like that!

--
Linux User #: 305646.
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

Mara

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:18:29 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>Bleaugh is a correct response if it is that upper respiratory virus I
>somehow contracted, that took me a month to whip......
>
>My condolences....;o(

Thanks. I'm glad you're over it now. So far with me it seems fairly mild -
the crud is breaking up already, and I only woke up with this yesterday morning.
So, I'm on a lazy kick in the hopes it'll be mostly over by Monday, because I'll
have to go to work even if I'm still sick. There's only two of us full-time, at
the moment.

"If I could just get rid of the headache, now. That's the worst part."

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:19:26 +1300, Max Quordlepleen wrote:

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>>>Every now and again, life hands you a badge that says "Hey! You were
>>>RIGHT!" This thread is mine. <bg>

>> Well, ok, if you insist. <g>

>Sorry, that was ambiguous. I didn't mean "this thread belongs to me, I
>meant "this thread is my "Hey!You were RIGHT!" badge, by virtue of all
>the confirmation posts in it.

Nah, it's yours, I sold it to you for seventeen million dollars while you were
asleep last night.

"You seemed to think it was a pretty good deal in between snores, so I forged
your name to the contract, as per your Company rules. See, I tried to tell you
you shouldn't leave a copy around where I could read it...."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

@}-}-------Rosee

The headache got me also. It was the worst part of it....and nothing,
including Aleeve, Motrin nor Tylenol would touch it. I feel for
ya....;o(

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:18:29 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>Bleaugh is a correct response if it is that upper respiratory virus I
>>somehow contracted, that took me a month to whip......
>>
>>My condolences....;o(

> Thanks. I'm glad you're over it now. So far with me it seems fairly
> mild - the crud is breaking up already, and I only woke up with this
> yesterday morning. So, I'm on a lazy kick in the hopes it'll be mostly
> over by Monday, because I'll have to go to work even if I'm still sick.
> There's only two of us full-time, at the moment.
>
> "If I could just get rid of the headache, now. That's the worst part."

<schnippen>

--

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:48:40 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>The headache got me also. It was the worst part of it....and nothing,
>including Aleeve, Motrin nor Tylenol would touch it. I feel for
>ya....;o(

I have not yet resorted to Bacardi Silver O3.

"I'm thinking about it, though. Or maybe a chocolate Tumbleweed. Desperate
times, etc.."

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
>words news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:18:29 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>>Bleaugh is a correct response if it is that upper respiratory virus I
>>>somehow contracted, that took me a month to whip......
>>>
>>>My condolences....;o(

>> Thanks. I'm glad you're over it now. So far with me it seems fairly
>> mild - the crud is breaking up already, and I only woke up with this
>> yesterday morning. So, I'm on a lazy kick in the hopes it'll be mostly
>> over by Monday, because I'll have to go to work even if I'm still sick.
>> There's only two of us full-time, at the moment.
>>
>> "If I could just get rid of the headache, now. That's the worst part."

><schnippen>

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

@}-}-------Rosee

Don't dwell on it too long or your brain will burst, at least, that how I
felt.

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:48:40 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>The headache got me also. It was the worst part of it....and nothing,
>>including Aleeve, Motrin nor Tylenol would touch it. I feel for
>>ya....;o(

> I have not yet resorted to Bacardi Silver O3.
>
> "I'm thinking about it, though. Or maybe a chocolate Tumbleweed. Desperate
> times, etc.."

<schnippen>