Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Accessing EV1 Network

Accessing EV1 Network

Boomer

"Alton Washington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Does anyone have the issue where the system keeps asking (3 times)
> for your EV1 password when trying to connect to the internet? Is
> there a way around this?

Who set up your configuration?

I know someone on EV1 and they don't have that problem.

Have you phoned them?

Alton Washington

Does anyone have the issue where the system keeps asking (3 times) for your
EV1 password when trying to connect to the internet? Is there a way around
this?

Boomer

"Alton Washington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Boomer. Not yet. It very sporadic. Tonight I got in without issue.
> Seem to happen mostly on the weekends. I setup the configurations,
> I have the login info saved and it connects most of the time.

It does sound like an EV1 issue.
Weekends are busy for everyone (on dialup especially).

Contact them and maybe they can suggest other dial-up numbers or modem
configurations that may help you. You may even get a free month of
service for complaining and it *may* help them if they have issues at
their end.

Good luck.

--
I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
-anOLDun

Alton Washington