Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > passwords

passwords

looney tune

Can anybody help me finding a password.
My partner has joined a website and I know his username.
Is there anyway I can find his password, he is not using his joint e-mail
account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.

Any help would be appreciated.

°Mike°

Ask your partner, for goodness sake!

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:32:20 -0000, in
<IOPBb.19376$(E-Mail Removed)>
looney tune scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

looney tune

Partner done bunk, I think of what he met on this website

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ask your partner, for goodness sake!
>

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:32:20 -0000, in
> <IOPBb.19376$(E-Mail Removed)>
> looney tune scrawled:
>
> >Can anybody help me finding a password.
> >My partner has joined a website and I know his username.
> >Is there anyway I can find his password, he is not using his joint e-mail
> >account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
> >e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.
> >
> >Any help would be appreciated.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

So? What's your point? If it's your partner's web site, it's
not yours, is it? How would you like it if he was asking for
your passwords?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 02:21:45 -0000, in
<2xQBb.19848$(E-Mail Removed)>
looney tune scrawled:

>Partner done bunk, I think of what he met on this website

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Ask your partner, for goodness sake!
>>

>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:32:20 -0000, in
>> <IOPBb.19376$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> looney tune scrawled:
>>
>> >Can anybody help me finding a password.
>> >My partner has joined a website and I know his username.
>> >Is there anyway I can find his password, he is not using his joint e-mail
>> >account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
>> >e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.
>> >
>> >Any help would be appreciated.
>> >

>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance

Basic computer maintenance

dewey

what kind of site?
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ask your partner, for goodness sake!
>

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:32:20 -0000, in
> <IOPBb.19376$(E-Mail Removed)>
> looney tune scrawled:
>
> >Can anybody help me finding a password.
> >My partner has joined a website and I know his username.
> >Is there anyway I can find his password, he is not using his joint e-mail
> >account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
> >e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.
> >
> >Any help would be appreciated.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Conor

In article <IOPBb.19376$(E-Mail Removed)>, the-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> Can anybody help me finding a password.
> My partner has joined a website and I know his username.
> Is there anyway I can find his password, he is not using his joint e-mail
> account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
> e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.

Whats the matter? Paranoid that he might actually have an aspect of his
life not under your control?

--
Conor

A high I.Q is like a Jeep. You still get stuck, just further from help.

Conor

In article <2xQBb.19848$(E-Mail Removed)>, the-
(E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> Partner done bunk, I think of what he met on this website

Get over it. **** happens. What you want to do is illegal in the UK
under Computer Misuse Act.

--
Conor

A high I.Q is like a Jeep. You still get stuck, just further from help.

°Mike°

How the hell should I know?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:19:08 -0500, in
<xa_Bb.5770$(E-Mail Removed)>