Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Modem not sending voice through mic

Modem not sending voice through mic

yeehakcmh@yahoo.com

I put in a 3COMWINDOWS MODEM TI and my friend
says he can hear people talking to him ( Yahoo Chat ),
but they can't hear him talking.
He's been on that chat service before, so I assume
he knows how to press all the right buttons.
The drivers went right in from the 98se, no problem.
Do I need any patches that may fix this?
I remember putting in update patches for other modems
that I have installed, such as k56 to v90 updates..Thanks
for your consideration..