Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Easy CD Creator

Easy CD Creator

Neil Touchet

Help!

I've burned many CDs in the past few years. When I tried to burn audio CD
today I got the following errors:

T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
T7118: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed
D0100: I/O error (05/2C/00) - Command error - commands not issued in
sequence

I suspect the culprit may be some new app since the last time I burned a CD,
but where to start?

I'm running Win 98SE and Adaptec Easy CD Creator V3.5. Before you say
upgrade to the newest version,
I tried that a while back and it hung my machine. I reinstalled the old
version and it worked fine until today.

Any ideas would be sincerely appreciated.

°Mike°

http://www.cdrom-guide.com/messages/56738.html

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:35:47 GMT, in
<77sBb.7934$(E-Mail Removed)>
Neil Touchet scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

M Mullen

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:35:47 GMT, "Neil Touchet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
(e-mail sent if a reply)

|> Help!
|>
|> I've burned many CDs in the past few years. When I tried to burn audio CD
|> today I got the following errors:
|>
|> T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
|> T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
|> T7118: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed
|> D0100: I/O error (05/2C/00) - Command error - commands not issued in
|> sequence

Are you multitasking in the background? When you burn a CD it's best just to
walk away from your computer and let it do it's thing. Also watch your cache if
it goes too low this can happen.
--
,,
( "> w