Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Any info about ETC Computers of Toronto, Canada?

Any info about ETC Computers of Toronto, Canada?

SgtMinor

xdocx wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:08:13 -0500, SgtMinor
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >xdocx wrote:

> >> Thanks, but I did that first and I noted that the Ebay site only had
> >> comments dated in 7/03 and they were all happy buyers, of course. I
> >> was hoping for some feedback from independent buyers other than just
> >> those that ETC Computers chose to quote on Ebay.

> >Sellers have no control over what feedback gets listed. You should be
> >able to read all feedback comments left for this seller since the day he
> >joined eBay. Can you provide an item number or a URL linking to one of
> >this company's eBay listings?

> Here is their full eBay listing.
>
> http://www.stores.ebay.ca/etccomputer

What's not to like? They've been on eBay since April 25, 2000, they
have 670 positive feedbacks against 11 neutrals and only one negative,
and their systems are built with quality components like Asus mobos and
ATI video cards. If you think they offer good value, I'd say 'go for
it.'

xdocx

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:33:00 -0500, SgtMinor
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>xdocx wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:08:13 -0500, SgtMinor
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Sellers have no control over what feedback gets listed. You should be
>> >able to read all feedback comments left for this seller since the day he
>> >joined eBay. Can you provide an item number or a URL linking to one of
>> >this company's eBay listings?

>> Here is their full eBay listing.
>>
>> http://www.stores.ebay.ca/etccomputer

>What's not to like? They've been on eBay since April 25, 2000, they
>have 670 positive feedbacks against 11 neutrals and only one negative,
>and their systems are built with quality components like Asus mobos and
>ATI video cards. If you think they offer good value, I'd say 'go for
>it.'

Thanks. That is my impression too; quality, name-brand components,
great prices, all good feedback from buyers, etc.. I think I will take
a chance with them.

SgtMinor

<snip>

> Thanks. That is my impression too; quality, name-brand components,
> great prices, all good feedback from buyers, etc.. I think I will take
> a chance with them.

Good luck! And I noticed that today the exchange rate went up to $1.32!

xdocx

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:57:38 -0500, SgtMinor
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><snip>
>>
>> Thanks. That is my impression too; quality, name-brand components,
>> great prices, all good feedback from buyers, etc.. I think I will take
>> a chance with them.

>Good luck! And I noticed that today the exchange rate went up to $1.32!

LOL. See? As usual with PCs, the longer one delays buying, the more PC
one gets for a lower price!

mrsoftee mrsoftee is offline
Junior Member

This company will post items on EBAY & then after taking your money, they will issue a refund if they feel that the price is too low. I will be waiting about 1 1/2 weeks to get money into my Paypal & then checking account.
Their products are inferior & overpriced.
Do yourself a favor, go to a reputable seller!