Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Basic System Maintenance

Basic System Maintenance

lisa g

I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great help to
me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work, cheers!

DaveG

"lisa g" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br47u8$287uoo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great

help to
> me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work,

cheers!

That would be °Mike°
As previously stated "he" is a star.
You'll probably find him in here come Xmas day.
If so-Merry Xmas °Mike°
And to your good self lisa g.
--
dg-2003

"you gotta have MOJO baby ....YEAH!!"

Greg M

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:br49fs$jgp$(E-Mail Removed):

> "lisa g" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br47u8$287uoo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>
>> I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great

> help to
>> me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work,

> cheers!
>
> That would be °Mike°
> As previously stated "he" is a star.
> You'll probably find him in here come Xmas day.
> If so-Merry Xmas °Mike°
> And to your good self lisa g.
> --
> dg-2003
>
> "you gotta have MOJO baby ....YEAH!!"

Yeah! It's a clean little page. <g>

--
"For me. color was
daylong obsession, joy,

°Mike°

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:51:39 -0000, in
<br49fs$jgp$(E-Mail Removed)>
DaveG scrawled:

>"lisa g" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:br47u8$287uoo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>
>> I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great

>help to
>> me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work,

>cheers!
>
>That would be °Mike°
>As previously stated "he" is a star.

It's been stated on many occasions, I'm an android, not a star.

>You'll probably find him in here come Xmas day.

TINH.

>If so-Merry Xmas °Mike°

Bah! Humbug!

--
Confucius Say : Man with dick in peanut butter is ****ing nuts.

°Mike°

Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad it's been of help
to you.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:23:48 -0000, in
<br47u8$287uoo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
lisa g scrawled:

>http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
>
>I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great help to
>me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work, cheers!

--
Basic computer maintenance

gangle

You stole my website, asshole. You do not deserve compliments.

"°Mike°" wrote
> Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad it's been of help
> to you.
>

> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:23:48 -0000, in
> lisa g scrawled:
>
> >http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
> >
> >I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great help to
> >me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work, cheers!

--
Check out my new website:

Greg M

And everyone can bite you, Roight!?

°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad it's been of help
> to you.
>

> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:23:48 -0000, in
> <br47u8$287uoo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
> lisa g scrawled:
>
>>http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
>>
>>I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great
>>help to me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent
>>work, cheers!

°Mike°

Roight!

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:28:11 -0600, in
<Xns944D4C03A3281oo2@216.196.97.132>
Greg M scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Wanna buy it back?

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:05:48 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>You stole my website, asshole. You do not deserve compliments.
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad it's been of help
>> to you.
>>

>> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:23:48 -0000, in
>> lisa g scrawled:
>>
>> >http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
>> >
>> >I would just like to thank whoever did this as it has been of great help to
>> >me - particularly the updated defrag. program . Excellent work, cheers!

--
Basic computer maintenance

Greg M

Maybe, ah, Lisa g ain't busy. <wink wink, nudge nudge>

°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
"For me. color was