Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Laptop Motherboard

Laptop Motherboard

Cuanto

Hello all,

I have a laptop that needs a new motherboard. It is a AMS Tech TravelPro
2580CXA. Does anyone know of a company, web page, or some sort of vendor
that might have this board? I did a search online and came up empty, there
seems to be plenty of adapters, batteries, screens, and minor accessories,
but no mainboards and stuff like that. Appreciate any info!

Jmc

Harrison

HTH -
http://www.orphanlaptops.com/ams_list.htm

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:16:59 -0600, "Cuanto"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I have a laptop that needs a new motherboard. It is a AMS Tech TravelPro
>2580CXA. Does anyone know of a company, web page, or some sort of vendor
>that might have this board? I did a search online and came up empty, there
>seems to be plenty of adapters, batteries, screens, and minor accessories,
>but no mainboards and stuff like that. Appreciate any info!
>
>Jmc

Cuanto

I tried that website, no motherboards, just misc accessories is all they
have for this model.

Thanks

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HTH -
> http://www.orphanlaptops.com/ams_list.htm
>
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:16:59 -0600, "Cuanto"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I have a laptop that needs a new motherboard. It is a AMS Tech TravelPro
> >2580CXA. Does anyone know of a company, web page, or some sort of vendor
> >that might have this board? I did a search online and came up empty,

there
> >seems to be plenty of adapters, batteries, screens, and minor

accessories,
> >but no mainboards and stuff like that. Appreciate any info!
> >
> >Jmc

M Mullen

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:16:59 -0600, "Cuanto" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
(E-mail sent if a reply)

|> Hello all,
|>
|> I have a laptop that needs a new motherboard. It is a AMS Tech TravelPro
|> 2580CXA. Does anyone know of a company, web page, or some sort of vendor
|> that might have this board? I did a search online and came up empty, there
|> seems to be plenty of adapters, batteries, screens, and minor accessories,
|> but no mainboards and stuff like that. Appreciate any info!

Examine the motherboard carefully along the edges, in the middle etc. you will
find the mother board's part number, sometimes just a serial number. Use these
to search for a replacement.

--
,,
( "> w