Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Sound recording

Re: Sound recording

philo

"John M. R. Bruner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How do I record from a tape deck and create a digitized file? The only
> recorder I find in my new PC with Windows 98 is one that accepts only 60
> seconds of program and creates only a "wav" file. (Analog file?)
>
> I have the necessary mechanical connections as evidenced by the fact that

> can play from the tape deck ("line out" from tape to computer's "line in")
> and have the program material come out through the computer's speakers.
>
> Is there a software program that will do what I want to do?
>
> jmrb

I've used this one with success
http://www.highcriteria.com/

DataSpider

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "John M. R. Bruner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > How do I record from a tape deck and create a digitized file? The only
> > recorder I find in my new PC with Windows 98 is one that accepts only 60
> > seconds of program and creates only a "wav" file. (Analog file?)
> >
> > I have the necessary mechanical connections as evidenced by the fact

that
> > can play from the tape deck ("line out" from tape to computer's "line

in")
> > and have the program material come out through the computer's speakers.
> >
> > Is there a software program that will do what I want to do?
> >
> > jmrb
> >

> I've used this one with success
> http://www.highcriteria.com/

Goldwave ?

Sound recording rsp Computer Support 4 08-29-2011 02:30 AM
sound recording Pete Computer Support 9 01-12-2005 10:17 PM
Choppy sound when recording Keith Computer Support 1 06-14-2004 09:56 PM
Re: Sound Recording - Runs out of memory jackson marshmallow Java 0 07-18-2003 08:49 AM
Re: Sound recording suggestions °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-06-2003 03:28 PM

Advertisments