Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Viewing Multi-track CDs

Viewing Multi-track CDs

Deyveed

Hi.

I have a CD that was burnt two using the Multisession function in Nero.
It now has two data tracks but when i put it into the drive, only Track1
appears. I'm using WinXP

How do i see the other track?

Thanks

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Deyveed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fd33f93$0$13634$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> Hi.
>
> I have a CD that was burnt two using the Multisession function in Nero.
> It now has two data tracks but when i put it into the drive, only Track1
> appears. I'm using WinXP
>
> How do i see the other track?
>
> Thanks

www.isobuster.com