Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TRIBUTE.."my computer" problem

TRIBUTE.."my computer" problem

Sorry but I'm new at posting. The last time I knew the computer worked fine and when I went
over today it didn't. I scanned with ad aware but no virus scanner. I haven't tried booting in
safe mode.
My mom or dad could have done about anything. There aren't any error messages, it just
won't let me access "my computer", I can't explore it or anything. That's the only noticable
problem, I can still surf the net and other programs seem to work. I also know that programs
were deleted recently. Thanks for the help and for taking the time to decypher my post.
Thanks for the system maintenance link.
Tasha

Boomer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:c9yAb.173710$(E-Mail Removed):

> Sorry but I'm new at posting. The last time I knew the computer
> worked fine and when I went
> over today it didn't. I scanned with ad aware but no virus
> scanner. I haven't tried booting in safe mode.
> My mom or dad could have done about anything. There aren't any
> error messages, it just won't let me access "my computer", I can't
> explore it or anything. That's the only noticable problem, I can
> still surf the net and other programs seem to work. I also know
> that programs
> were deleted recently. Thanks for the help and for taking the
> time to decypher my post.
> Thanks for the system maintenance link.
> Tasha

Hi

Please reply in the correct thread (do not start new threads).

Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

Thank you.

--
I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
-anOLDun

°Mike°

Ask your mom or dad what they have done to it.

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:38:32 GMT, in
<c9yAb.173710$(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)> scrawled:

--