Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hotmail - REFUSING TO WORK

Hotmail - REFUSING TO WORK

Anthony Crowder

Ok I can't connect to Hotmail cause the page keeps loading and then refuses
to actually load and goes to the error page that always shows whenever the
PC fails to open a site.

Any clues as to why it's being like this?

Jon

°Mike°

Basic computer maintenance

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:33:13 -0000, in
<_XrAb.865$(E-Mail Removed)>
Anthony Crowder scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

\\o)--(o)/

The site may be getting attacked(DOS or Ddos) and will eventually be
back online.They get attacked all the time and sometimes they do get
knocked offline.

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:33:13 -0000, "Anthony Crowder"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ok I can't connect to Hotmail cause the page keeps loading and then refuses
>to actually load and goes to the error page that always shows whenever the
>PC fails to open a site.
>

>Any clues as to why it's being like this?
>

>Jon

What is the story with Adobe Flash Player refusing to work with XP64? nospam Windows 64bit 4 03-12-2008 04:37 AM
Why are my validators refusing to work? Tarun Mistry ASP .Net 2 12-12-2006 08:33 PM
806 refusing to cooperate. Sol Cisco 10 04-27-2006 05:42 AM
DropDownList refusing to data bind in dynamically created ascx, help! =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDcm93bGV5?= ASP .Net 3 02-01-2006 12:37 PM
2610 refusing NTP service Ross Vandegrift Cisco 0 07-16-2003 09:45 PM

Advertisments