Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone know of a player that can play Real Media files?

Anyone know of a player that can play Real Media files?

JMI

Hello,

Anyone know of a player other than Real Player (or RealOne or RealJukeBox)
that can play Real Media files?

Thanks,

Jeff

°Mike°

Real Alternative
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/***********************************mirror.htm

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:40:38 -0500, in
<bqqiu1$bqm0$(E-Mail Removed)>
JMI scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gary G. Taylor

JMI wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anyone know of a player other than Real Player (or RealOne or RealJukeBox)
> that can play Real Media files?

RP codecs are now available for Linux.

--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA