Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Print It Deluxe 2.0

Print It Deluxe 2.0

_JJ

I have this program running on my PC with Windows-XP.
Seems to work fine, until I select the function to place some text on a
page. Then after a few econds the program quits and disappears. No messages.
Anyone any idea?

Boomer

"_JJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bqqao2$7ft$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl:

> I have this program running on my PC with Windows-XP.
> Seems to work fine, until I select the function to place some text
> on a page. Then after a few econds the program quits and
> disappears. No messages. Anyone any idea?

Has it always worked that way? Is it a new CD?
Maybe uninstall and reinstall?

Any other computer problems lately?
Any new programs installed?
Have you run your antivirus and spyware programs?
What programs are running in the background?

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm