Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > [FA] Microsoft SideWinder Plug 'n Play Game Pad

[FA] Microsoft SideWinder Plug 'n Play Game Pad

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ory=31215&rd=1

I bought this pad a while ago to play a certain game on my PC. Now I've
bought a new game pad and am looking to sell this one, as I don't need it
anymore.
In my opinion this is a very good pad. The condition is excellent, feels and
looks as new. The only thing is, I don't have the box anymore.

Buyer pays for all postage costs. I will only send this as registered
(recorded).
If you have any questions or anything regarding the game pad please contact
me.