Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Connecting an ADSL Router to a Wireless Router

Connecting an ADSL Router to a Wireless Router

Hi.
Hope you guys can help. I am currently using an ADSL Router, but want to go
wireless for the kids PC's. I have bought a Belkin Wireless Cable/DSL
Gateway Router. The instructions mention connecting a cable modem to the
Belkin. Can i connect the normal ADSL Router to the Belkin Wireless Router
with success.
Hope i have given enough info for you.

Many thanks

Darren

Harrison

A Belkin model number would be peachy.

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:32:25 -0000, "1470"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi.
>Hope you guys can help. I am currently using an ADSL Router, but want to go
>wireless for the kids PC's. I have bought a Belkin Wireless Cable/DSL
>Gateway Router. The instructions mention connecting a cable modem to the
>Belkin. Can i connect the normal ADSL Router to the Belkin Wireless Router
>with success.
>Hope i have given enough info for you.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Darren

Conor

In article <3fce5663$0$11174$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi.
> Hope you guys can help. I am currently using an ADSL Router, but want to go
> wireless for the kids PC's. I have bought a Belkin Wireless Cable/DSL
> Gateway Router. The instructions mention connecting a cable modem to the
> Belkin. Can i connect the normal ADSL Router to the Belkin Wireless Router
> with success.
> Hope i have given enough info for you.

You certainly can. Instructions should be the same as for the cable
modem.

--
Conor

Hi. This is my friend, Jack ****, and you don't know him.

Thanks guys. When i connected it, it worked straight away. No setup. It used
all the settings i had originally in my ADSL router.

Thanks again.

Darren

"Conor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> In article <3fce5663$0$11174$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > Hi.
> > Hope you guys can help. I am currently using an ADSL Router, but want to

go
> > wireless for the kids PC's. I have bought a Belkin Wireless Cable/DSL
> > Gateway Router. The instructions mention connecting a cable modem to the
> > Belkin. Can i connect the normal ADSL Router to the Belkin Wireless

Router
> > with success.
> > Hope i have given enough info for you.
> >

> You certainly can. Instructions should be the same as for the cable
> modem.
>

> --
> Conor
>
> Hi. This is my friend, Jack ****, and you don't know him.

Connecting ADSL router to NTL DSL router? friendly77_78 Hardware 0 01-08-2008 11:43 AM
adsl router to adsl router czar Cisco 2 05-01-2007 05:42 AM
connecting adsl modem to wireless router - please help! andigrant@gmail.com NZ Computing 2 09-12-2006 11:23 PM
Sweex ADSL Annex-A wired ADSL Router Switch Alex Clarke Computer Support 2 10-15-2005 11:34 PM

Advertisments