Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Please recommend a real player alternative player

Please recommend a real player alternative player

Belch

Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
player is a stinker. Thanks.

Belch
"We must silence those who oppose free speech."

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Belch" <belch@**REMOVE**easy.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
> player is a stinker. Thanks.
>
> Belch
> "We must silence those who oppose free speech."

http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/

Has a a thing called real alternative which i use

gaz

Patrick

Belch wrote:
> Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
> player is a stinker. Thanks.
>
> Belch
> "We must silence those who oppose free speech."

'Real Alternative' Version 1.11
http://www.softrom.ro/11098.asp

Belch

Thanks guys. I can't believe how easy the install went and I like the
old Window Media Player that it runs in. And I've ditched both QT and
Read Media.

Belch

-----

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:21:48 -0000, "Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Belch wrote:
>> Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
>> player is a stinker. Thanks.
>>
>> Belch
>> "We must silence those who oppose free speech."

>'Real Alternative' Version 1.11
>http://www.softrom.ro/11098.asp

Belch
"We must silence those who oppose free speech."

LO&MsLO

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:56:08 GMT, belch@**REMOVE**easy.com (Belch)
wrote:

>Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
>player is a stinker. Thanks.

Depends on what you are trying to do and what RealPlayer won't do for
you.

John