Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: sound problems and modem problems

Re: sound problems and modem problems

Harold Potter

what did i do wrong or are u just a natural odd ball?

Boomer

"Harold Potter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:wYlzb.1239$(E-Mail Removed):

> what did i do wrong or are u just a natural odd ball?

[snip the HTML crap]

Who are you talking to?

Here are some tips:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~wijnands/nnq/nquote.html
http://home.sprintmail.com/~dtrout/Usenet101.html

Patrick

"Harold Potter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wYlzb.1239$(E-Mail Removed)...
what did i do wrong or are u just a natural odd ball?
-------------------------------

What you presumably did was to post useing HTML (the piccy), so he 'Roach',
rebuked you by resending your HTML without bothering (or knowing how) to
change it to plain-text himself.
I thought your picture rather funny and cheers for the humour.
However HTML is supposedly not allowed here (it not being a binary group),
thus the matter becomes an excuse for certain posters to get on a high-horse
and use it as an excuse to become abusive.

As to your question (didn't see much for laughing),
I suggest that you go to the link below and download 'Aida32' (Enterprise or
Personal edition)
The program, when run, will give a mass of information about your computer
and often as not will even give links to the manufacturer of any particular
component.
Said program needs no installing and will run from within it's own folder.

Aida32;
http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32

Harold Potter

I just wish that all the folk who come on here were as nice and
understanding as Patrick. Boomer etc...get a life.

Boomer

Harold Potter, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I just wish that all the folk who come on here were as nice and
> understanding as Patrick. Boomer etc...get a life.

Please learn how to quote.

Thanks.

Patrick

Harold Potter wrote:
> I just wish that all the folk who come on here were as nice and
> understanding as Patrick. Boomer etc...get a life.

Now Now !
Did *I* mention any names, you'll get me into trouble, or maybe worse
(UNplonked).