Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wav to mp3 convertor and mp3 encoder request

wav to mp3 convertor and mp3 encoder request

hugh jass

Can anyone recommend a good wav to mp3 convertor?
Also, a good mp3 encoder would be appreciated. I would like to add this to
Audiocrusher, but their own mp3 encoder download site seems to be down
lately.
Is there a way to add a plugin to Audiocrusher that will allow the wav to
mp3 convertor?
thanks in advance, hj

______________________

-= Hawk =-

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:00:34 -0500, "hugh jass"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Can anyone recommend a good wav to mp3 convertor?

How could you have missed the last four times this
week that this same question was asked and answered?

http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

hugh jass

sorry, haven't had time to check this ng in the last few weeks.

--
______________________
:
: >Can anyone recommend a good wav to mp3 convertor?
:
: How could you have missed the last four times this
: week that this same question was asked and answered?
:
: http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
: --
: 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
: Riddles II, v3
: - T. Pratchett

Substituting AOL Wav files with MSN Wav files Thaqalain Computer Support 6 07-07-2005 08:17 PM
Anyone know of a good (freeware) mp3 to cda convertor John (scuubydu) NZ Computing 10 06-09-2005 07:22 AM
mp3 convertor Peter Computer Support 5 06-06-2005 07:23 PM
Adobe PS RAW convertor vs Nikon RAW convertor Vlad Gunko Digital Photography 8 01-25-2005 07:43 PM
Mov to wav audio encoder Jonski NZ Computing 1 06-10-2004 10:39 AM

Advertisments