Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > streaming radio

streaming radio

Ronald

Hi How do I record streaming radio to my hard disk. A friend wants me to
record a local radio programme for him every week now I have broadband, and
put it on a CDR

I could make a fortune if I charged people for all the downloads I do for
them :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] (I'm only joking)

Ron

Voodoo

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:24:44 -0000, "Ronald" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi How do I record streaming radio to my hard disk. A friend wants me to
>record a local radio programme for him every week now I have broadband, and
>put it on a CDR

If you use Winamp try the Stream Ripper for Windows plugin.

http://www33.brinkster.com/sripper/

Or if you want that capability embedded in your media player, try
UltraPlayer.

http://www.ultraplayer.com/