Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Server Unexpectedly Terminated Connection

Server Unexpectedly Terminated Connection

det282

How long does this problem usually last and is it fixable?

Thanks in advance.

Greg Reeves

Rob K

"det282" avait soumis l'idée :
> How long does this problem usually last and is it fixable?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Greg Reeves

The 'problem' last for less than a second, most servers terminate
connections even faster. And yes, it's fixable. Simply reconnect.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

°Mike°

Until it's fixed, which answers your second question.
Contact your ISP.

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:51:30 GMT, in
<mX6zb.402692$Fm2.410798@attbi_s04>
det282 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

det282

""Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) valid...
> "det282" avait soumis l'idée :
> > How long does this problem usually last and is it fixable?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Greg Reeves

> The 'problem' last for less than a second, most servers terminate
> connections even faster. And yes, it's fixable. Simply reconnect.

I've tried reconnecting numerous times over the past two days but still get
the same result. Would this be an Outlook Express problem or Comcast? Or
neither?

Greg Reeves

M Mullen

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:46:21 GMT, "det282" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|> ""Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
|> news:(E-Mail Removed) valid...
|> > "det282" avait soumis l'id?e :

|> > The 'problem' last for less than a second, most servers terminate
|> > connections even faster. And yes, it's fixable. Simply reconnect.
|>
|> I've tried reconnecting numerous times over the past two days but still get
|> the same result. Would this be an Outlook Express problem or Comcast? Or
|> neither?

Dialup right?
Quick test: use your phone, dial your providers number. Do you get a modem
squealing in your ear? yes, then It's your problem.

--

o _ _ _