Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE 6 home page keeps resetting itself to about:blank

IE 6 home page keeps resetting itself to about:blank

David

I have set and reset my home page to the page I normally use. The site
comes up fine and using the home icon takes me there. When I reboot
the computer it is reset to about:blank again. This has just started
happening.

David

°Mike°

Install, update and use the following: