Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE & Outlook Express Freeze

IE & Outlook Express Freeze

Ron

Running Windows 98 on a Toshiba 4600. Almost every time I launch IE or
Outlook Express the systems "freezes". Netscape works fine. I've deleted
IE 6 & OE and reloaded, no help. Does anyone have any ideas?

°Mike°

Basic computer maintenance

Install, update and use the following:

Spybot Search & Destroy