Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > About the DFI LanParty NF2

About the DFI LanParty NF2

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

I guess this could be considered a review but since administrators are the only ones who can post there, I'll put this here. The motherboard is very nice with lots of features and works well for the most part, but I've noticed it's becoming a very popular choice in the computer gaming world and when I was helping my friend build his computer we encounted a ton of problems. Like BSOD's before windows was even installed. We looked around online and it took a while to solve the problem (had to disable CPU Caching and a ton of other things). For the most part the DFI LanParty is a good board but there are probably better choices out there. The UV-reactiveness of it is very cool though.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

if u want a review on it, add some pictures into a HTML doc, and elabrote a little, and if we can, we will make a review outa it