Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Telephone Connection ?

Telephone Connection ?

Tommy

I have one telephone line in the house and I have seen many months ago
online or pc maz. that you can use a special telephone hub and connect your
telephone for calls and your computer for internet and you will be able to
get phone calls even when you are on the internet at the same time .

Another question is can anyone tell me a program that will tell me when
someone is calling I will know who it is and the telephone num,ber so I can
get off the internet. We do have caller ID and also call waiting Thanks to
all Tommy

@}-}-------Rosee

I've found this and it has been discontinued:

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages...id=ELECTRONICS

And there is this one:

http://www.emerson-switchboard.com/

Callwave comes to mind:

http://www.callwave.com/landing/poplanding.asp

"Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:VpPyb.33065$(E-Mail Removed). com:

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Belch

You can have free worldwide computer-to computer phone connection from
www.skype.com .

Belch

-----