Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > computer phone numbers

computer phone numbers

pat

HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than one number
that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
[[pat]]

Patrick

pat wrote:
> HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than one
> number that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
> when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
> dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
> [[pat]]

Is this page any help to you?
It appears that thiere are different numbers for different states ! :
http://www.qwest.net/nav4/acct_tools/basic_roaming.html

bb3

"pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
news:QLJyb.9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than one

number
> that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
> when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
> dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
> [[pat]]

You should be able to find your access # here...
http://www.qwest.net/nav4/help/your_...w_roaming.html

bb3

"bb3" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:65Kyb.136668$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
> news:QLJyb.9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than

one
> number
> > that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
> > when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
> > dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
> > [[pat]]
> >

> You should be able to find your access # here...
> http://www.qwest.net/nav4/help/your_...w_roaming.html

There's also a complete list here...
http://www.qwest.net/cgi-bin/roaming_list?location=all

Boomer

"pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in
news:QLJyb.9$(E-Mail Removed):

> HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than
> one number that would connect me to a different computer on the
> sever. when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost
> them dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in
> advance [[pat]]

You might want to call them.

There are more numbers than they have listed on their web pages.

pat

thanks the info. was great I got what I needed

pat <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
news:QLJyb.9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than one

number
> that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
> when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
> dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
> [[pat]]

bb3

"pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
news:81Myb.21$(E-Mail Removed)...
> thanks the info. was great I got what I needed

You're welcome.

> pat <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
> news:QLJyb.9$(E-Mail Removed)...

<snip>