Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Task Manager

Windows Task Manager

Sam

I have windows xp home with an Emachine T1100. I have 21 running processes
in windows task manager and want to find out what is safe to get rid of. Any
Suggestions?

Harrison

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:40:19 -0800, "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have windows xp home with an Emachine T1100. I have 21 running processes
>in windows task manager and want to find out what is safe to get rid of. Any
>Suggestions?

°Mike°

Startup lists:
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup...tartup_all.php