Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > KDS monitor producing bright white line at top of monitor screen

KDS monitor producing bright white line at top of monitor screen

Bun Mui

My KDS monitor is producing bright white line at top of monitor screen after
a random amount of time. After I switch off/on monitor button for a few times
sometimes it display back the desktop. What is wrong? How can I solve this
problem? Something wrong with hardware of the monitor?

Thanks.

Bun Mui