Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Widows Question (XP)

Widows Question (XP)

Bay0Wulf

There is a way to make Windows display the size of a file or files selected
in the lower bottom right hand corner of the window. For instance if I
select 5 files having a total size of 52MB in the lower right corner of the
window frame it will display 52MB.

Can you tell me how to set this?

Thank-you
- Bay0Wulf

Harrison

Not aware of that method, but if you select certain files and then
hover, it will show the collective size.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:40 GMT, "Bay0Wulf"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>There is a way to make Windows display the size of a file or files selected
>in the lower bottom right hand corner of the window. For instance if I
>select 5 files having a total size of 52MB in the lower right corner of the
>window frame it will display 52MB.
>
>Can you tell me how to set this?
>
>Thank-you
>- Bay0Wulf

°Mike°

View / Status Bar.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:40 GMT, in
<IMryb.363211$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bay0Wulf scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Bay0Wulf

Thanks Mike ... sometimes I get so lost I'm amazed I find my way out ...
especially on the relatively simple nonsense
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> View / Status Bar.
>

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:40 GMT, in
> <IMryb.363211$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Bay0Wulf scrawled:
>
> >There is a way to make Windows display the size of a file or files

selected
> >in the lower bottom right hand corner of the window. For instance if I
> >select 5 files having a total size of 52MB in the lower right corner of

the
> >window frame it will display 52MB.
> >
> >Can you tell me how to set this?
> >
> >Thank-you
> >- Bay0Wulf
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 01:52:30 GMT, in
<y9xyb.365189$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bay0Wulf scrawled:

>Thanks Mike ... sometimes I get so lost I'm amazed I find my way out ...
>especially on the relatively simple nonsense

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> View / Status Bar.
>>

>> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:40 GMT, in
>> <IMryb.363211$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Bay0Wulf scrawled:
>>
>> >There is a way to make Windows display the size of a file or files

>selected
>> >in the lower bottom right hand corner of the window. For instance if I
>> >select 5 files having a total size of 52MB in the lower right corner of

>the
>> >window frame it will display 52MB.
>> >
>> >Can you tell me how to set this?
>> >
>> >Thank-you
>> >- Bay0Wulf
>> >

>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance

Basic computer maintenance

Widows XP Home.... =?Utf-8?B?am9uaQ==?= Microsoft Certification 1 03-28-2006 03:02 AM
Widows Service Event for LogOff tariq_swl ASP .Net 0 10-01-2005 06:15 AM
Parent widows refresh Peter ASP .Net 4 07-26-2005 06:10 PM
Password for Widows 2000 Alan McGrath Computer Support 1 06-07-2004 06:14 AM
Files appearing in reverse alpabetical order in folder widows and save ans open dialog boxes. WIN98SE nemo Computer Support 5 01-20-2004 02:07 PM

Advertisments