Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Winrar / archiving question

Winrar / archiving question

Gabe

Hi!

I have a large e-book collection which is currently stored in several RAR
volumes to save hd space. Does anyone know if Winrar or any other app for
that matter can generate a list of all the archived files along with their
relative paths? Thanks in advance.

Gabe

Gabe

Actually I found the answer in Winrar's help. here is the command for those
interested:

unrar vb -v ebooks.part01.rar >listing.txt

Thanks, Gabe

news:h_qyb.103662$(E-Mail Removed) .cable.rogers.com...