Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Transferring Blocked Senders/E-Mail Messages List in Outlook Expree - XP OS

Transferring Blocked Senders/E-Mail Messages List in Outlook Expree - XP OS

Treb

Please repost the correct procedure to transfer a blocked senders and/or
your current e-mail messages list from one PC to another.

OS - XP

Mail Client - Outlook Express

I know it involves the registry so I would appreciate the link or
information on this task.

Regards,

Treb the nag (again)

Boomer

"Treb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Please repost the correct procedure to transfer a blocked senders
> and/or your current e-mail messages list from one PC to another.
>
> OS - XP
>
> Mail Client - Outlook Express
>
> I know it involves the registry so I would appreciate the link or
> information on this task.

Here's a link that you can use to lookup past messages:
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

--
I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
-anOLDun

°Mike°

Complete Clone Backup OE
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express Blocked
Senders List and Other Mail Rules

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:59:30 GMT, in
<SM7yb.526459$9l5.273938@pd7tw2no>
Treb scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Treb

Gracias............

You da man.............

Treb

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Complete Clone Backup OE
> http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm
>
> OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express Blocked
> Senders List and Other Mail Rules
>

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:59:30 GMT, in
> <SM7yb.526459$9l5.273938@pd7tw2no>
> Treb scrawled:
>
> >Please repost the correct procedure to transfer a blocked senders and/or
> >your current e-mail messages list from one PC to another.
> >
> >OS - XP
> >
> >Mail Client - Outlook Express
> >
> >I know it involves the registry so I would appreciate the link or
> >information on this task.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Treb the nag (again)
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:12:56 GMT, in
<sZ7yb.520411$6C4.23919@pd7tw1no>
Treb scrawled:

"Treb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Please repost the correct procedure to transfer a blocked senders and/or
> your current e-mail messages list from one PC to another.
>
> OS - XP
>
> Mail Client - Outlook Express
>
> I know it involves the registry so I would appreciate the link or
> information on this task.
>
> Regards,
>
> Treb the nag (again)

All the advice in this thread was excellent.

Especially backing up and storing your Blocked Senders File.

IT WORKS!

Gracias you brain heads................

Treb the Nag..................

Site to open the blocked sites and blocked and encoded alagmy2030 Javascript 0 02-11-2011 11:54 PM
Outlook Express 6.0 vanishing "Blocked Senders" list Bob Computer Support 4 02-03-2010 03:03 PM
Exporting Microsoft Outlook Blocked Sender List Greg Carr Computer Support 12 08-08-2007 06:37 PM
outlook expree 6 M.P Computer Support 3 08-24-2004 05:42 PM
Blocked Messages! Artemis Computer Support 25 12-04-2003 04:28 AM

Advertisments