Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Illegal Operation

Illegal Operation

not hereplease@not here.com

I get on Kazza the following message when trying to play a music
file.....this programme has caused an illegal operation and will shut down.
Anyone know what the problem is.

Boomer

"not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:H87yb.1799$(E-Mail Removed):

> I get on Kazza the following message when trying to play a music
> file.....this programme has caused an illegal operation and will
> shut down. Anyone know what the problem is.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=%22Illegal+Operation%22%2Bkazaa&btnG=Google+Se arch

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P5A913BA6

Harrison

Use Kazaa Lite K++ instead of Kazaa.