Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > for all lady's under 5 feet tall

for all lady's under 5 feet tall

iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my height so if
your looking for a good time look me up. at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) sex
will be good for both of us if you have a girl freind or two bring them .

Boomer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:VgWxb.46885$(E-Mail Removed):

> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if you
> have a girl freind or two bring them .

Oh my...

http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scorin g=d&lr=lang_en&num=10
0&hl=en

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6

And... X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)

Sonnsa Beechis

Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:3fc83356$0$31369$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:VgWxb.46885$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
>> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
>> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if
>> you have a girl freind or two bring them .

> Oh my...
>
> http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
> 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scorin g=d&lr=lang_en&
> num=10 0&hl=en
>
> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6
>
> And... X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)

Wrong 24 hour help desk.

Juan Pérez

In news:VgWxb.46885$(E-Mail Removed),
(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if you
> have a girl freind or two bring them .

So, no tall ladies, huh? Oh, I get it!
Nose-to-nose yer toes are in it....Toes-to-toes yer nose is in it.

Boomer

Sonnsa Beechis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:3fc83356$0$31369$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net:
>
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:VgWxb.46885$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
>>> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
>>> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if
>>> you have a girl freind or two bring them .

>> Oh my...
>>
>> http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
>> 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scorin g=d&lr=lang_en&
>> num=10 0&hl=en
>>
>> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6
>>
>> And... X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
>>

> Wrong 24 hour help desk.

True!

Blinky the Shark

Boomer wrote:
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:VgWxb.46885$(E-Mail Removed):

>> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
>> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
>> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if you
>> have a girl freind or two bring them .

> Oh my...

> http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
> 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scorin g=d&lr=lang_en&num=10
> 0&hl=en

> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6

> And... X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)

He does earn some Silly Points for apparently misspelling his email
address in the body of his post. The spelling looks more believable in
his headers. It's kind of a self-defeating post, that way.

--
Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
<considering a new sig>

trout

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if you
> have a girl freind or two bring them .

Wow. Short, stupid, *and* obnoxious.
--
"I think your sexual future will remain in your hands."

olfart

news:3fc83356$0$31369$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...

> Oh my...

yup... I guess you're out of luck. Guess it's tough being 6"8" (:>)

Ljuteplow

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 05:49:11 +0000, Boomer wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:VgWxb.46885$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
>> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
>> (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if you
>> have a girl freind or two bring them .

> Oh my...
>
> http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
> 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scorin g=d&lr=lang_en&num=10
> 0&hl=en
>
> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6
>
> And... X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)

RR.com abuse the WORST of all to send abuse email. You might as well
just send it to me for all the good it will do.

Sheila

news:bq9fu6$20us6a$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
> > height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
> > (E-Mail Removed) sex will be good for both of us if you
> > have a girl freind or two bring them .

> Wow. Short, stupid, *and* obnoxious.
> --
> "I think your sexual future will remain in your hands."

LOL! If he has to advertise here. . .it definately is in his own hands.