Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > windows xp ..email-attachments

windows xp ..email-attachments

I can recieve e-mails and send e-mails but when i attach a a file to be sent
i get the following message:

ALERT!

An error occurred while sending mail, the mail server responded: permit
denied, please verify that your e-mail address is correct in your mail
preferences and try again.
Any suggestions?

Boomer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I can recieve e-mails and send e-mails but when i attach a a file
> to be sent i get the following message:
>
> ALERT!
>
> An error occurred while sending mail, the mail server responded:

Contact your ISP?

--
I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
-anOLDun

Jerry G.

Contact your ISP! Or, you are running some type of security software that
blocks the sending of attachments.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG