Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Multimedia Controller?

Multimedia Controller?

zaqona

I've just reloaded & I thought I had put every thing in from my disks that
is required to make things run right.
But It giving me a yellow ! marks on Multimedia Controller, in my Device
Manager. Can any one tell me what I've missed out?

HamMan

"zaqona" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bq8clv$1vs829$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I've just reloaded & I thought I had put every thing in from my disks that
> is required to make things run right.
> But It giving me a yellow ! marks on Multimedia Controller, in my Device
> Manager. Can any one tell me what I've missed out?

Sound card?
Video Capture Card?

°Mike°

What does it say in the device status area?

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:54:28 -0000, in
<bq8clv$1vs829$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
zaqona scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance