Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

Morris

Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth. The
sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!

Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
holds in court.

http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

Morris

Steven Pilbeam

"Morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:r6Kxb.17117$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
>
> This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land

owners
> from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million

acres
> have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet

Earth. The
> sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar

Embassy!

> Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if

it
> holds in court.
>

> http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon
>

> Morris

Load of crap

Livewire

In article <r6Kxb.17117$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
>
> This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
> from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
> have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth. The
> sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!
>
> Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
> holds in court.
>

> http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon
>

> Morris

Giving someone an ownership certificate for a bit of the moon is a nice
bit of fun for Xmas, but that's about all. The legal issues would be
horrendous -- and going there to put a fence up to stake your plot would
be a little costly!!

gangle

"Morris" wrote
> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
>
> This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
> from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
> have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth. The
> sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!
>
> Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
> holds in court.
>

> http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

The Moon is not "owned" by anyone. So, it it impossible to buy
a part of the Moon, as there is no one to buy it from.

DerekL

> The Moon is not "owned" by anyone. So, it it impossible to buy
> a part of the Moon, as there is no one to buy it from.

That's not true - I own the moon. I bought it from a guy in a local market
in 1983 who swears he got it legit, and I'm not selling so back off! I'm
going to be sitting pretty when I get my one man spacecraft is finally up
and running .....

Cheers.

TRADESMAN

Morris wrote:
> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
>
> This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land
> owners from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300
> million acres have been issued to people from all walks of life here
> on planet Earth. The sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22
> years by the Lunar Embassy!
>
> Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know
> if it holds in court.
>

> http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon
>

> Morris

Perfectly legit.
I run my own Moonland registry. Send me $50,000 and I'll send you a
certificate giving you ownership of 50,000 acres of prime lunar landscape
right next to Mons Olympus. Inspection flights leave next week so don't
delay!!

William

Sheeese !!!!!

William Poaster

It was on Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:27:47 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that TRADESMAN wrote:

> Morris wrote:
>> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
>>
>> This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land
>> owners from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300
>> million acres have been issued to people from all walks of life here
>> on planet Earth. The sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22
>> years by the Lunar Embassy!
>>
>> Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know
>> if it holds in court.
>>

>> http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon
>>

>> Morris

> Perfectly legit.
> I run my own Moonland registry. Send me $50,000 and I'll send you a
> certificate giving you ownership of 50,000 acres of prime lunar landscape
> right next to Mons Olympus. Inspection flights leave next week so don't
> delay!!

Have you booked him an outside seat onthe shuttle,
so he can get a good view?

--
Linux User #: 305646.
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

TRADESMAN

William wrote:
> Sheeese !!!!!

Buy 50 acres and I'll swap with 100 acres of prime Moonland.

TRADESMAN

William Poaster wrote:
> It was on Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:27:47 +0000, just as I was halfway
> through a large jam doughnut, that TRADESMAN wrote:
>

>> Morris wrote:
>>> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
>>>
>>> This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land
>>> owners from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300
>>> million acres have been issued to people from all walks of life here
>>> on planet Earth. The sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22
>>> years by the Lunar Embassy!
>>>
>>> Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know
>>> if it holds in court.
>>>

>>> http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon
>>>

>>> Morris

>> Perfectly legit.
>> I run my own Moonland registry. Send me $50,000 and I'll send you a
>> certificate giving you ownership of 50,000 acres of prime lunar
>> landscape right next to Mons Olympus. Inspection flights leave next
>> week so don't delay!!

> Have you booked him an outside seat onthe shuttle,
> so he can get a good view?

Now *there's* an idea. I'll do it as soon as the $50,000 comes through!
LOL