Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wanted Info on UK-Info, & WebDesign

Wanted Info on UK-Info, & WebDesign

PeterPan

Wanted Help with UK-Info & also Web Design
would like to know the Easiest Program to use for Web Design with
Instructions etc

and also were I can obtain a Copy of UK-Info (latest Version) to Download
etc

Thanks to everyone for your time & trouble

from Peter

Livewire

In article <Z5kxb.10590$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Wanted Help with UK-Info & also Web Design
> would like to know the Easiest Program to use for Web Design with
> Instructions etc
>
> and also were I can obtain a Copy of UK-Info (latest Version) to Download
> etc
>
> Thanks to everyone for your time & trouble
>
> from Peter

This month's Computer Shopper has a free, full version of UK Info on the
cover.

Bowler

I use Home Site as it allows you to see what your site looks like as you
progress.. just by one click on browse..

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com

"PeterPan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Z5kxb.10590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wanted Help with UK-Info & also Web Design
> would like to know the Easiest Program to use for Web Design with
> Instructions etc
>
> and also were I can obtain a Copy of UK-Info (latest Version) to Download
> etc
>
> Thanks to everyone for your time & trouble
>
> from Peter

why?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:12:02 -0000, PeterPan wrote:

>Wanted Help with UK-Info & also Web Design
>would like to know the Easiest Program to use for Web Design with
>Instructions etc

Web design, notepad is easy to use however a more full featured editor
like UltraEdit32 www.ultraedit.com (only 1 editor among many).

Tutorials, a few.

Old, but good
http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General...TMLPrimer.html

http://www.werbach.com/barebones/
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/basics.html
http://www.htmlhelp.com/

Courses
http://www.hwg.org/

HTML documentation
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/

HTML validatior
http://validator.w3.org/

CSS, Cascading Style Sheets
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

CSS validator
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

<snip>

Me

webdesign jobs available diksa HTML 0 12-09-2007 10:41 AM
Webdesign services John Parsons HTML 9 03-04-2007 05:08 PM
Do you like this music? (webdesign.teluk.net) Marek Teluk HTML 19 04-25-2006 11:00 PM
New webdesign and domain forum... admin@dniforum.com HTML 1 08-26-2005 09:33 PM
webdesign software other than frontpage? milo Computer Information 4 02-23-2005 06:51 PM

Advertisments