Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Keyboard rest

Keyboard rest

Norma Stitz

Hello boys,

Where can I get an ergonomic keyboard with an extra large ristrest, dont ask
me why, I only have tiny little hands,lol.

Luv Norma

Be.Al.Zeebub

Norma Stitz wrote:
> Hello boys,
>
> Where can I get an ergonomic keyboard with an extra large ristrest, dont ask
> me why, I only have tiny little hands,lol.
>
> Luv Norma

Lovely little ristrest here, xtra large cushions...
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/...it-pillows.asp

Keyser Soze

Norma Stitz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello boys,
>>
>> Where can I get an ergonomic keyboard with an extra large ristrest, dont ask
>> me why, I only have tiny little hands,lol.
>>
>> Luv Norma

You wanker!

--
Some Big ****

jr1964 jr1964 is offline
Junior Member

Dear Norma
I had one made for my wife at a custom car shop, she is also very well endowed and had problems at her desk at work. I took an average wrist rest to the shop and told them what I needed and he simply took it apart and used the padding from a head rest cut down to the size we neeed and I had three made up for her.