Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BT Openworld problems

BT Openworld problems

Chris

Has anyone else experienced problems of sending mail to or receiving it from
BTOpenworld? Since Sunday I have been unable to get mail through to a
contact with a BTOpenworld account. It comes back "Return to Sender".
Any ideas??

Alien Zord

"Chris" <chris@[Dontspamme]stones12.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:bq1s2k$9b7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone else experienced problems of sending mail to or receiving it

from
> BTOpenworld? Since Sunday I have been unable to get mail through to a
> contact with a BTOpenworld account. It comes back "Return to Sender".
> Any ideas??

Just have a look at the status of their servers:
http://www.btofaq.net/articles/sstatus1.html

Its been like that for weeks and they seem to be unable or unwilling to fix
them.

Alcatel Speedtouch and Openworld Broadband Andy Archard Computer Support 2 01-24-2004 11:32 PM
BT Openworld Broadband Disconnects Prashant Computer Support 5 01-24-2004 01:14 AM
Bt openworld Email John Computer Support 3 11-13-2003 09:56 PM
BT Openworld. Ant Computer Support 2 09-29-2003 01:54 PM
More info on RPC from BT Openworld support Mcploppy Computer Support 0 08-11-2003 09:04 PM

Advertisments