Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Infra-red illumination

Infra-red illumination

Sweb

Hi, I have a couple of cctv cameras in my garden which work via the built-in
IR LEDS in the dark. The level of illumination is fairly low, anyone know
of a way to "bathe" the garden in infra-red light that won't cost a fortune?

any hints, tips etc much appreciated

°Mike°

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2B3154A6
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q693114A6