Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Audio conversation----help

Audio conversation----help

Frez

Hello
I m running msn messenger 5 on windows 98. There is no voice from
myside in msn messenger conversation. I run audio tuning wizard but
no voice detected message. Please help, what should i do?

Travis S.

You do have a mic connected to the mic-in on your soundcard and have it
enabled, right?

"Frez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello
> I m running msn messenger 5 on windows 98. There is no voice from
> myside in msn messenger conversation. I run audio tuning wizard but
> no voice detected message. Please help, what should i do?

Frez

The problem started after the installation of webcam, before
installing the audio was ok. I dont know what should i do? I
uninstalled webcam now but audio still not working. I can hear the
other party sound but they cannot hear me. Where is the problem.
Please guide.I am now having msn messenger 6.1 and windows 98 SE.

"Travis S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> You do have a mic connected to the mic-in on your soundcard and have it
> enabled, right?
>
> "Frez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hello
> > I m running msn messenger 5 on windows 98. There is no voice from
> > myside in msn messenger conversation. I run audio tuning wizard but
> > no voice detected message. Please help, what should i do?

Frez

please help, the audio of all the programmes not working, even i m
not able to call via PC, where is the problem?please guide me.